domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

It's not a monster movie. It's a supernatural thriller.


This story's gonna grab people. It's about this guy, he's crazy about this girl, but he likes to wear dresses. Should he tell her? Should he not tell her? He's torn, Georgie. This is drama.



Georgie Weiss: So, what was the important news you couldn't tell me on the phone, again?
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Well, I started thinking about what you were saying about how your movies need to make a profit. Now, what is the one thing, if you put it in a movie, it'll be successful?
Georgie Weiss: Tits.
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, better than that. A star.
Georgie Weiss: you must have me confused with David Selznick. I don't make major motion pictures; I make crap.
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Yes, but if you take that crap and put a star in it, then you've got something.
Georgie Weiss: Yeah. Crap with a star.


Edward D. Wood, Jr.: Listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime, grab some dinner, maybe?
Vampira: You mean a date? I thought you were a fag.
Edward D. Wood, Jr.: No, no, I'm just a transvestite.

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS, qué buena película.

3 comentarios:

  1. ANGORA ANGORA ANGORA... SWEETERS DE ANGORA.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Una persona que comenta Y no es Peki? Este blog ha perdido oficialmente su erotismo lésbico. Es momento de ahogar mis frustraciones con una lata de palmitos. On the rocks los palmitos please.

    ResponderEliminar